Believe in yourself
In the power you have to
Control your own life, day by day
Believe in the strength that you have
Deep inside and your faith will show you the way
Believe in tomorrow and what it will bring
Let a hopeful heart carry you through
For the things will work out if you trust and believe!
There is no limit to what you can do.
TRU2FITNESS, LLC, is a Fitness & Lifestyle Company that specializes in One-On-One Coaching, Fitness Camps and provide ongoing Meal/ Nutritional Guidance.
Whether you're an athlete looking to improve your game an experienced fitness enthusiast training for a marathon or a novice looking to get started, we can provide you with the tools specific for your success. If your goal is improving cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility or overall body conditioning we will lay out a plan to put the target within your reach. From simple step-by-step instruction to new insights on nutrition, weight control, motivation and/ overcoming setbacks we offer the tools you need to develop an effective exercise program.
To read about how the owner of TRU2FITNESS, LLC, Troy Brown helped NASA prepare for space exploration Click Here!
Your body fat percentage is simply the percentage of fat your body contains. If you weight 140 pounds and are 10% fat, it means that your body consists of 14 pounds fat and 126 pounds lean body mass (bone,muscle,organ tissue,blood,etc).
A certain amount of fat is essential to bodily functions. Fat regulates body temperature, cushions and insulates organs and tissue and is the main form of the body’s energy storage.
Your body fat percentage is:
T2F Also Offers:
- A Nutrition/ Meal Plan Outline
- An Online & Virtual Coaching Program
- Customized Workouts To Fit Your Goals
- Communicate Directly With Coach Troy Weekly
- Learn The T2F Fit Lifestyle For Lasting Sustainable Results
* The goal is to provide our clients whether online or in person the tools that they need to transform their bodies and lifestyles in order to ultimately be happier, healthier and to lead a better quality of life.